Since February 2019 Daniëlle has been working for Qserve in the position of HR Advisor. At Qserve she uses her knowledge and experience on one hand to find qualified employees, and on the other hand to create and implement inspiring development pathways and learning programs for consultants.
The key expertise areas of Daniëlle
- Generalist HR advisory to management and employees.
- Managing and coordinating end-to-end recruitment.
- Developing and managing performance evaluation, competence management and job descriptions.
- Developing and implementing learning & development programs.
- Coordinating and facilitating team sessions and training workshops for employees.
Daniëlle about working at Qserve
“Qserve stands in the middle of a complex and dynamic market, allowing me to develop along with its growth. To work with driven and passionate professionals gives me the energy to be creative and co-create an environment which helps our professionals to learn and develop every day. It is a great workplace where I can be myself and connect with colleagues all over the world."
With a BSc degree in Human Resources, she started her career in HR with internships in banking, in building appliances and in the railway industry. Between 2010 and 2018 she worked as an HR advisor for two non-profit knowledge institutes: for both geriatric and for pediatric care. The common elements in these jobs was supporting professionals and management with HR related topics, specializing in competence and employee development.