Date: 19 October 2023
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 PM CEST | 01:00 - 02:00 PM EST | 10:00 - 11:00 AM PST
Free Webinar Series | Medical Device Registration
LATAM Part I
In addition to the well-known regulatory markets in Europe and the United States, Qserve supports other emerging medical devices and IVD markets. With this Free Webinar Series on Medical Device Registration, our experts from around the globe will represent countries in Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Latin-American (LATAM) markets and provide insights with experience from the field.
What is the smartest way to access the medical device market in LATAM countries?
Having a good understanding of the pros and cons of the various regulatory pathways for market access is essential to make informed choices to get a product to the market and knowing what is essential to ensure how to comply with all requirements.
LATAM Part I | Brazil and Mexico
This free webinar will cover the following topics on how to enter the market and meet regulatory compliance:
- Reasons to enter the Brazilian or Mexican medical device market.
- What does the regulatory approval process look like?
- How can you benefit from approval in Brazil or Mexico to enter other LATAM countries?
- What are the main differences between the country-specific requirements and EU/US medical device regulations?
- What is the overlap, and how can technical documentation efficiently be used in the roadmap?
- Latest updates on the regulatory developments in Brazil and Mexico.
Learn more about this in our free webinar, register now.
More information on the next Free Webinar Series | Medical Device Registration:
Latin-America Part I | Brazil and Mexico | 19th of October 2023
Latin-America Part II | Colombia and Argentina | 26th of October 2023
On-Demand Asia-Pacific Part I | China and Singapore | Hosted 29th of June 2023
On-Demand Asia-Pacific Part II | Australia, New Zealand, India and Malaysia | Hosted 7th of September 2023
The free webinar closes with a Q&A session. You can send questions through the registration form, mail them to email@example.com, or ask them during the webinar.
Hosted by Qserve experts: