September 12, 2021 - September 15, 2021
Date: September 12th - September 15th, 2021
Time: 09.00 - 17.00 CET
RAPS Convergence is the largest and most well-recognized annual gathering of regulatory professionals, scientists, and innovators in the world. Convergence brings together representatives from industry, global regulatory bodies, and research, academic and clinical organizations that are directly involved in managing the regulatory process and aligning science, regulation, and business strategy.
Convergence is designed to educate and empower professionals about the ever-evolving healthcare product regulatory environment within an interactive forum that facilitates community exchange, connections and knowledge sharing.
Qserve Attendee Pre-Conference Program
- Keith Morel - Pre-Conference Workshop: Risk Management Under MDR (day 1) at 8.30 AM - 4.45 PM CET on September 9th, 2021.
- Keith Morel - Pre-Conference Workshop: Risk Management Under MDR (day 2) at 8.30 AM - 4.30 PM CET on September 10th, 2021.
Qserve Attendee Conference Program
- Gert Bos - EU MDR/IVDR Opening Panel at 12.00 PM - 1.15 PM CET on September 13th, 2021.
- Giovanni Di Rienzo - Meet and Greet: RAPS United Kingdom Local Networking Group at 1.30 PM - 2.15 PM CET on September 13th, 2021.
- Mindy McCann - Clinical Evaluation: Two Things (somewhat) New that will be 100% Reviewed at 3.00 PM - 4.00 PM on September 13th, 2021.
- Mindy McCann - Practical Post Market Surveillance at 12.00 PM - 1.15 PM on September 14th, 2021.
- Jasmin Hunter and Christie Hughes - Performance Evaluation and Clinical Evidence at 3.00 PM - 4.00 PM on September 14th, 2021
- Keith Morel and Diana Nogueira - How to Tackle the Biggest Challenges of SSCPs at 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM on September 15th, 2021.
For more information about the Pre-Conference Workshops by RAPS, please visit the RAPS website.