, 2020Time: 8-10am PST | 11am-1pm EST | |17:00h-19:00h CEST
€ 495. | $580.
The aim of the course is to understand the key updates required to get your QMS IVDR ready.
Who Should Attend:
- Quality and regulatory professionals
- IVDR transition team members
- Management team participating in portfolio analysis for the IVDR
• Understand the IVDR requirements for the QMS
• IVDR implementation from an ISO view
• IVDR implementation according to the regulation
• Understand the connections between elements of the quality system
Team Members with Different Roles & Responsibilities? No problem!
We offer flexible options for your company, team, or individual experts. You can send different delegates from your company to the sessions and still qualify for the package.
Complete Training Series:
Qserve has designed a 6-session training program to assist manufacturers at every stage & step of implementation.
This course is part of a larger suite of courses developed to support IVD manufacturers whether they are transitioning to the IVDR or CE marking for the 1st
These training sessions will provide the opportunity to interact, network and discuss your organizations ‘challenges. It is also possible to attend only one training by choice.
Click session of interest for more information:
1 course - € 495./ $580.
6 courses - € 2500. / $ 2950.
Tailored workshop: price on applicationTrainers:
One of our experts will lead the training: