Date: September 28th - October 13th 2020
Time: 17:00 - 19:00 CEST | 8am - 10am PST | 11am - 1pm EST
Package Deal: € 2250.- / $ 2655,-
- All 6 virtual training courses (value € 2970.- / $ 3500,-)
- 10% discount with coupon code: Sue10% (value € 250.- $ 295,-)
- One extra pass for one of the courses for a colleague (value € 495.- / $ 590,- )
- A travel-size IVDR booklet (€ 59.99 / $ 70.-)
Total value € 3730,- ( $ 4455,-)
The aim of the course is to understand the key concepts so that your team can build an IVDR transition plan or start CE marking for the 1st time.
Who Should Attend:
- Quality and regulatory professionals
- IVDR transition team members
- Management team participating in portfolio analysis for the IVDR
- Responsibilities of the manufacturer, distributer and authorised representatives including testing services, distance sales and the in-house exemption (LDT)
- What is the impact on IVDR submissions?
- Classification and conformity routes interpreting the rules
- Factors influencing how you structure your technical files
- Getting started
- How Notified Bodies review and things to consider before writing your Technical Files
Team Members with Different Roles & Responsibilities? No problem!
We offer flexible options for your company, team, or individual experts. You can send different delegates from your company to the sessions and still qualify for the package.
Complete Training Series
Qserve has designed a 6-session training program to assist manufacturers at every stage & step of implementation. This course is part of a larger suite of courses developed to support IVD manufacturers whether they are transitioning to the IVDR or CE marking for the 1st time.
These training sessions will provide the opportunity to interact, network and discuss your organizations ‘challenges. It is also possible to attend only one training by choice.
Click session of interest for more information:
- 1 course - € 495,- / $ 580,-
- 6 courses - € 2500,- / $ 2950,-
- Tailored workshop: price on application
One of our experts will lead the training: