May 10, 2022 - May 12, 2022
Date: May 10th - 12th, 2022
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
RAPS Euro Convergence is an annual conference created by European regulatory professionals for regulatory professionals operating in Europe and other countries who want to comply with European regulatory policies.
The program provides a specific forum for leading experts and professionals in the medical device, IVD, and pharmaceutical industries to examine and provide insight on the most urgent and crucial issues facing regulators, manufacturers, and regulatory professionals working with healthcare products for the European market.
Join fellow regulatory professionals from around the world to learn, establish vital connections, and exchange regulatory best practices that will benefit you personally and professionally.
Qserve's Attendee program
May 10th, 2022
- Gert Bos and Wiebe Postma, Effectively Managing Clinical Data Collection in PMCF programs at 09.00 – 16.00 CEST
May 11th, 2022
- Gert Bos, Artificial Intelligence at 09.45 – 10.45 CEST
- Gert Bos and Bianca Lutters, Effectively Managing Clinical Data Collection Using Cost Sensitive Methods at 13.30 – 14.30 CEST
- Giovanni Di Rienzo, Assessment of Clinical Processes as Part of a Quality System at 16.15 – 17.45 CEST
May 12th, 2022
- Gert Bos, Conversations That Matter: Interactions with Health Authorities at 7.45 – 8.15 CEST
Besides our Experts hosting different sessions, Qserve will host a booth during the conference. You can find us at booth 15.
More information about the program and to register, please visit the RAPS Euro Convergence 2022 website.