Bucks County, PA
Qserve offers an international career in the medical device industry. We embrace people with a drive and entrepreneurship, who feel motivated to advance their personal development and help grow our company in a diverse international setting. And we are enthusiastic to guide you to become a professional in our challenging work field.
Qserve Group is a fast-growing global organization with a multi-cultural team across the United States, Europe and China, operating at the forefront of technology in the medical device sector. We work in global teams for medical device manufacturers in all parts of the world. Our core values are honesty, quality, courage and pragmatism and we embrace positive people who enjoy growth and taking on new challenges.
This is what you will be doing at Qserve:
As an accounting clerk you are part of our small US finance team and support the financial administration for our US entity, Qserve Group US, Inc. Responsibilities include daily bookkeeping tasks, executing the various finance processes under the guidance of our Assistant Controller and working together with our project management office and the rest of the US team. You will also be in regular contact with your finance colleagues overseas in Europe to ensure alignment between intercompany invoices between our various entities. This is a part-time position of 20-24 hours per week with an opportunity for growth.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Accounts Receivable: generating invoices, monitoring late payments, processing of payments and incoming checks
- Accounts Payable: setting up suppliers, booking incoming invoices, setting up payments in the bank, processing expense reports
- Support: assist the Assistant Controller with the cash forecast, G/L account reconciliation, monthly closing, and monthly and annual reports, support colleagues with ad-hoc activities related to finance.
And this is what you will bring:
- A degree in a relevant field such as accounting, business administration, finance or economics preferred.
- We also welcome your application if you have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an accounting clerk or bookkeeper.
- Good knowledge of Excel and bookkeeping software, preferably Quickbooks.
- Pro-active, structured, eye for detail, enjoy working independently and in teams with a ‘can-do’ mentality.
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proximity to Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- Fluent in English with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with various levels of management, consultancy, and staff.
- Authorized to work in the US.
Is this your DNA?
Do you find pride and energy in working with highly educated professionals in an international environment? Are you a strong communicator with a solid sales profile and like being creative in finding solutions? Please look at our career opportunities at Qserve. We would like to get in contact with you!
Why choose Qserve?
Qserve has an international and dynamic work environment in which you can learn, develop and operate in the innovative, fast-moving medical device and IVD sector. We offer flexibility and diversity in terms of clients, devices, technology, roles and projects. We work together, to learn from and be part of a strong international team with technical, regulatory, quality and clinical competences (altogether over 500 years experience). And last but not least we offer a balanced set of core benefits that we believe are important to all employees.
“Global reach, practical approach, experienced team”
Getting excited about a career in the dynamic and innovating world of medical devices? Then please submit your resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application form below.
This position is offered at a basis of 20-24 hours a week. This is a home-based position. Enquiries from agencies are not appreciated.