Qserve offers professionals an international career in the medical device industry. We value people with drive and entrepreneurship, who feel challenged to advance their personal development and help grow our company in a diverse international setting. With the world of device and pharma regulations converging further, you will be entering a challenging work field.
Qserve Group is a fast-growing global organization with a multi-cultural team across the United States, Europe and China, operating at the forefront of technology in the medical device sector. We work in global teams for medical device manufacturers in all parts of the world. Our core values are honesty, quality, courage and pragmatism and we welcome positive people who enjoy growth and taking on new challenges.
We are looking for a sales-driven, enthusiastic young professional at our headquarters in The Netherlands to help us attract professionals for a career at Qserve and to help professionalize our recruitment process further.
Does this sound like the job for you? Then Qserve, a growing organization with a lot of operational freedom, a high level of exposure and a steep learning curve, is looking for you:
Junior Recruiter who enjoys working in teams and communicating with all parts of the world.
This is what you will be doing at Qserve:
You will be our global recruiter for new talent. You are the centre point for our recruitment effort as part of our Human Resources team, in close cooperation with our marketing department and our operational teams in the various countries. We are investing in you and our organization by contracting with an external consulting organization that trains and coaches us on an ongoing basis on all aspects of recruiting. Activities include market research, the use of LinkedIn recruitment solutions and moving possible candidates to an interview. Our joint goal is to structurally build up a professional global recruitment process, that will help us in our strategic growth in the coming years.
You will get the opportunity to help build the recruitment side of our organization and learn all the aspects of this important business process in a globally expanding ambitious organization. Aside from that, we will offer you to be part of our trainee program for young professionals in medical devices where you will engage in broader projects throughout our organization and set broader development goals for yourself.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Owning the recruitment overview and the publication of online vacancies based on the flexible needs of the organization;
- Optimizing and managing the recruitment process with appointed business owners;
- Connect with Qserve Consultants to explore the opportunities of potential candidates within their networks.
- Reaching out to potential candidates to inspire them about a career at Qserve and/ or maintain contact with prospects;
- Managing the process: from initiating vacancy texts to publication, pre-selection and pre-screening of candidates, preparing job offers and transferring new hires to the HR Officer and HR Advisor;
- Maintaining contacts with potential candidates, business owners and other stakeholders within Qserve.
- Generating creative ideas for the selection of recruitment channels, especially for hard-to-fulfil vacancies.
- Lifting Qserve’s employer brand to a higher level in collaboration with the Marketing team.
And this is what you will bring:
The ideal candidate has:
- A completed Bachelor degree with preferably 1 – 2 years working experience in a professional service organization.
- A strong sales profile, that can be translated to the recruitment of people. Extrovert, a people’s person, who connects easily with people inside and outside the organization, likes to work in teams, enjoys reaching out to people, making connections and achieving goals
- Affinity to work in an international environment across time zones.
- Fluent in English.
Is this your DNA?
Do you find pride and energy in working with highly educated professionals in an international environment? Are you a strong communicator with a solid sales profile and like being creative in finding solutions? Please look at our career opportunities at Qserve. We would like to get in contact with you!
Why choose Qserve?
Qserve has an international and dynamic work environment in which you can learn, develop and operate in the innovative, fast-moving medical device and IVD sector. We offer flexibility and diversity in terms of clients, devices, technology, roles and projects. We work together, to learn from and be part of a strong international team with technical, regulatory, quality and clinical competences (altogether over 500 years experience). And last but not least we offer a balanced set of core benefits that we believe are important to all employees.
“Global reach, practical approach, experienced team”
Getting excited about a career in the dynamic and innovating world of medical devices? Then please submit your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com or use our application form below.
For more information about our company, you can always visit our website (www.qservegroup.com) or contact our HR department at +31 20 78 82 630.
The position is based in The Netherlands and mixed office/home-based.