Max started at Qserve in 2017, by writing his bachelor’s thesis for Qserve. After succesfully finishing his thesis, he continued his journey at Qserve as Sales Specialist working closely together with the Business Development Manager and CCO. Mainly working on creating quotations and contact with clients. Additionally, Max implemented a new CRM system together with several other departments. Besides that, Max and Daniëlle run the global registration department of Qserve. Where Qserve supports clients with their medical device registrations in EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
The key expertise areas of Max
- Connecting the needs of the clients with the expertise from our consultants
- Maintaining and improving the CRM system
- Customers relations, Marketing & Communication
- Cross-cultural Business Development
- Knowledge on registration requirements in EMEA, LATAM and APAC countries
- Building up and maintaining partnerships with local partners in various countries
- Support on medical device registration projects in IMEA, LATAM and APAC countries
Max obtained a Bachelors degree in International Business & Management for which he spent 6 months in France and 6 months in the United States. For his thesis, Max researched the medical device markets in several key European countries for Qserve.
His Bachelor focused on conducting business with parties from all over the globe, taking into account factors such as cultural differences, legislation & negotiation.
Max about working at Qserve
‘’During my international studies and experiences abroad I wanted to work in an internationally dynamic environment. Qserve did not disappoint in that regard with offices all over the world and having more than 30 nationalities working for them. One day I’m in contact with potential customers from Brazil and Singapore and the next day its Australia and Spain, every day brings exciting new challenges.’’
Learn more about our services within Regulatory Affairs