Regulatory Affairs Expert
Since 2021, Myriam Peeters, Ir. has been working as a Consultant for the Qserve Group where she is part of the Qserve Conseil team and experienced in regulatory affairs and compliance.
Myriam is a Bioengineer from UC Louvain University and holds a second degree in Medical Regulatory Affairs Management from ULg and UNamur Universities. She has sound experience in cross-functional project management with focus on regulatory and quality issues. Myriam is an enthusiastic go-to person with high scientific curiosity.
Myriam started her career at Colgate-Palmolive in New Product Development (R&D) for Home Care and Cosmetics products. For 18 years, she held various positions and was involved in the different steps of new product development life cycle including product design, consumer validation and industrial technology transfer; in compliance with Colgate high quality standards and applied regulations.
In 2019-2020, she graduated in “Medical Regulatory Affairs Management” from ULg/ Unamur Universities and started as Regulatory Compliance Manager for Class III implantable dermal fillers ranges at Laboratoires FillMed (Formerly Filorga).
Myriam's experience with Qserve:
“Working at Qserve is for me joining a fantastic global dynamic community dedicated to providing expertise with a practical approach to serve the customers MedTech projects and products. I am so pleased to join the team !”
The key expertise areas of Myriam:
- Experience in regulatory compliance for class III implantable MD
- Operational experience in change management and regulatory intelligence (strategy, gap assessments, risk and opportunity analysis)
- Leading and/or working in cross-functional project teams with focus on regulatory and quality requirements
- Technical documentation set-up and review for CE marking and global registrations
- Operational experience in Quality Management Systems
- Strategic thinking, ability to see the big picture with the operational implications