Legal Representation

Stay independent and flexible


Are you in need of a legal representative?

Would you like to use our local offices or one of our international partners as your legal representative? In every country, you have to choose your legal representative with care. They might have more power over your product than you like. 





Legal representation where you need it


European Authorized Representative (EAR)

Looking for a European Authorized Representative? The European Medical Devices Directives require manufacturers, without a registered place of business in the EU to designate an authorized representative.

Read more


US Agent and Official Correspondent

In need of a US Agent? The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires foreign manufacturers that import medical devices into the USA to use a local representative, a so-called US Agent. Qserve's American offices assist you with all FDA procedures.

Read more



NMPA Agent and Legal Representative

Looking for a legal representative in China and Hong Kong? Also in China, foreign manufacturers require a local legal representative to support and liaise in the regulatory processes on the Chinese market. Use Qserve's local offices and local bilingual staff.

Read more



Legal representation in other countries

Besides our own locations, we have a network of local partners that can be used as your independent local and legal representative. A good choice if your local distributor will also be the holder of your product license and changing your distributor means starting the registration process all over again or needing their permission for the transfer to another party.

Read more

Möchten Sie mehr Informationen? Kontaktieren Sie uns. Informationsanfrage