Clinical Trial Assistant
Nicole has over 10 years experience as Clinical Trial Assistant, working for a pharmaceutical company. In this role she was involved in phase 3 clinical studies. Areas of expertise are cardiology, pulmonology, dermatology, oncology and transplantation.
She is familiar with all phases of clinical studies, from start up to close down, supporting internally both Clinical Trial Manager and Clinical Research Assistant and externally clinical study teams.
The key expertise areas of Nicole
- Over 10 years of experience as Clinical Trial Assistant.
- High performance in document handling and Clinical Trial Support.
- Ensures deadlines are met.
- Provides administrative support to CRA and Project Manager.
- Support organizing investigator meetings and training.
- Excellence in preparation and maintenance of Investigator Files, Trial Master Files and Site Files.
- Experienced archiving skills.
- Experienced study related data entry.
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH.
- Language skills: English, Dutch, German.
Learn more about our CRO services at qservecro.com