Since the beginning of March 2022 Sneha Vanga joined the Qserve Group as a consultant where she works as a clinical writer for Qserve CRO. Sheha holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and has a lot of experience in the field as medical and scientific writer.
Sneha about working at Qserve
At Qserve I like working with international cross functional teams who delve deep into clinical data & scientific literature. I’m passionate about advancements & new innovations in healthcare.
Sneha has over 5 years of experience in diverse fields like teaching and medical writing. She has a strong background in pharmaceutical sciences.
She graduated with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in 2016. She also worked in various departments in a hospital, monitoring drug interactions, patient counselling and medication chart review.
Prior to joining Qserve as a consultant Sneha worked as an Assistant Professor in India. Her subjects of expertise are pharmacology, pharmacotherapeutics, Clinical research and Epidemiology. She also worked as a Scientific Writer at a medical communications company where she was responsible for writing scientific articles for medical journals and publications.
Sneha is a dedicated self-motivated professional with high attention to detail, passion for research and communication.
The key expertise areas of Sneha:
- Strong Research and problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication and documentation skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Scientific writing and clinical evaluation
- Strong subject knowledge in clinical research and pharmacology
- Knowledge of ICH and GCP guidelines
- Conducting literature searches and Clinical documentation
- Preparing Periodic Safety Update Reports, Clinical Study Reports and Investigator Brochures
- Project guidance for graduate students in various departments like nephrology, pulmonology and pediatrics
- English: Professional