Qserve Group is looking for an independent, enthusiastic and ambitious intern for the Marketing department, for a period of 6 months starting from September/October 2018, who will support the Marketing team in creation and execution of the Marketing plans for the various consulting services.
Qserve is the largest consultant company in the EU that is 100% focused on medical devices and In-Vitro Diagnostics. Qserve has an international and dynamic work environment in which you can learn, develop and operate in the innovative, fast-moving medical device sector.
Description of the department
At Qserve, you will be part of a global organization specialized in medical device certification and consultancy projects. Qserve has offices in the United States, China, Germany, and the Netherlands. All our Marketing & Communication activities are coordinated from our headquarters in Arnhem.
Working location: Arnhem
What will you do?
- Co-ordinating and creating online content, such as newsletters, direct mails, blogs, and articles.
- Co-ordination and follow up of events, such as (open) training, conferences, and webinars.
- Update and monitor the marketing database.
- Monitor project plans, follow up with responsible people.
- Optimize email marketing for lead generation, nurturing and registration to increase sales funnel conversion.
- Assisting in ensuring that our house style is maintained in all of our communications and publications.
- Various other marketing tasks that are deemed necessary.
- You will assist the marketing manager and work closely together with your colleagues from the Marketing and Sales team.
Profile of the student:
- You have strong communication skills;
- Proactive and a self-starter;
- Ambitious and willing to learn.
Are you interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com