And this is what you will bring:
• You have a technical or scientific degree (MSc or PhD) in physics, mechanical engineering, chemistry, (medical) biology, biomedical technology or similar.
• Minimal 2 years working experience in the field of medical devices or pharmaceuticals through positions in industry, consultancy or clinical research organizations (CRO), in either clinical research associate (CRA), R&D, clinical, quality or regulatory roles.
• Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations (CE, FDA, PAL, TGA, etc.) and/or Clinical affairs.
• Pragmatic, enjoying a mix of activities in technology, business processes and Clinical affairs.
• Communicative and service oriented, supporting a wide variety of clients from small start-ups to large multi-nationals, able to adapt to different company cultures and situations.
• Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented to deal with various projects at the same time.
• Fluent in English.