五月 10, 2021 - 五月 12, 2021
Date: May 10th - 12th 2021
Time: 09.00 - 17.00 CET
Attending Qserve Consultants: Gert Bos, Sue Spencer and Loes Pelgrim
RAPS Euro Convergence is an annual programme created by European regulatory professionals for regulatory professionals operating in Europe and other countries who want to comply with European regulatory policies.
The programme provides a specific forum for leading experts and professionals in the medical device, IVD, and pharmaceutical industries to examine and provide insight on the most urgent and crucial issues facing regulators, manufacturers, and regulatory professionals working with healthcare products for the European market.
Join fellow regulatory professionals from around the world to learn, establish vital connections, and exchange regulatory best practices that will benefit you personally and professionally.
Qserve's Attendees programme
Monday May 10th 2021
- Gert Bos as chairman during the ‘Plenary Opening Debate’ – 09.30 – 11.00 CET
Tuesday May 11th 2021
- Gert Bos as a speaker during the ‘MDR Technical Overview: How to Navigate in the Waters of MDR implementation and Which icebergs to Avoid’ session – 10.00 – 11.00 CET
- Sue Spencer as a speaker during the ‘Pressure cooker: Fast Track to IVD-R Compliance’ session – 10.00 – 11.00 CET
- Gert Bos as co-author during the ‘Meet the Authors - Software as a Medical Device’ session – 13.30 – 14.00 CET
Wednesday May 12th 2021
- Loes Pelgrim as presenter during the 'EU MDR Clinical Investigations' - 10.00 - 11.00 CET.
- Gert Bos as moderator during the ‘Clinical Evaluation Debate’ – 17.00 – 18.30 CET
More information about the program, please visit the RAPS EURO Convergence website.