Date: February 25th - March 25th 2021
Packages: Full package with 12 sessions - 3750.-*
On-Demand: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
* Team Members with Different Roles & Responsibilities? No problem! We offer flexible options for your company, team, or individual experts. You can send different delegates from your company to the sessions and still qualify for the package.
The Medical Devices Regulation (EU 2017/745) has replaced the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC) as the legislation detailing the requirements that manufacturers have to meet to place medical devices on the market in the European Union. All manufacturers of Class I to III medical products must familiarize themselves with the new requirements as soon as possible. The regulation has far-reaching implications and affects all classes of medical products.
Qserve has designed a 12-session virtual training program to assist manufacturers at every stage & step of implementation. You will get trained on the EU-MDR to align your company with the new requirements of the Medical Device Regulation (EU-MDR).
The different sessions will present participating organizations the opportunity to prepare their subject matter experts, thus, employees will be trained on the implementation process in their specific area of expertise.
Who should attend?
The program includes exclusive content developed by Qserve's experts and is suitable for professionals at any level of knowledge (beginner to advanced professional).
The First session will be a Masterclass from MDR experts Giovanni Di Rienzo and Gert Bos on the latest news and Updates regarding the EU-MDR.
You will receive an certificate of participation.
- MDR Latest News and Updates - 25th of February - 15:00 - 17:00 CET - € 495.-
- General Introduction MDR - 2nd of March - 14:00 -15:30 CET - € 295.-
- QMS - 2nd of March - 16:00 - 18:00 CET - € 395.-
- Technical Documentation - 4th of March - 14:00 - 16:00 CET - € 395.-
- PRRC - 8th of March - 15:00 - 17:00 CET - € 395.-
- EUDAMED & UDI - 15th of March - 15:00 - 17:00 CET - € 395.-
- Risk Management - 16th of March - 15:00 - 16:30 CET - € 295.-
- Economic Operator - 22nd of March - 14:00 -16:00 CET - € 395.-
- OEM & OBL - 22nd of March - 16:30 - 17:30 CET - € 295.-
- GSPR - 23th of March - 15:00 - 16:00 CET - € 295.-
- Clinical Evaluation - 23th of March - 16:30 - 18:30 CET - € 395.-
- PMS & PMCF - 25th of March - 15:00 - 17:00 CET - € 395.-
Total Value: € 4440,-
One of our experts will lead the training: